On the way to someplace else. That’s me. I actually made this picture while I was standing around. During Mardi Gras. I suppose it’s a Mardi Gras picture. Or not. Even though my job is to make pictures, I only do that about 20% of the time. I spend the other 80% doing stuff. Or, doing nothing. And, just waiting. That’s what I was doing when I saw all this graffiti. Nothing. Or, everything. Seeing. Well, you know. That’s the most important thing. Right? As I was reviewing my selects I got an idea. That’s always dangerous. I’m going to experiment with it a little before I show you. I’d like it to be somewhat fully formed before I turn it loose on the world. Even then, it will twist and turn as circumstances arise. The picture. When I saw the scene I liked the volume of the tagging. There is so much of it in a small space. I also liked the light as it fell on the glass doors. There is a nice …
(I can't seem to stop.)
Part 2, The Vintage Years
About life, fantasy, and everything in between
Reducing stress one exhale at a time ...exploring Southern California and beyond
Poetry, free verse, haiku, senryu, photography, books, art, philosophy , nature.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
It's about I, You, and We!
What I've always wanted
Seeing the world through photography
Notes on Seeing, Reading & Writing, Living & Loving in The North
This is the story of building a cottage , the people and the place. Its a reminder of hope and love.
Words and Pictures from the Middle East
My World & Yours
Cooking, Gardening, Entertaining, Travel, Random Writings and Recipes for Living
(Quote from Shakespeare) - Photography, theatre, gardens...everywhere
Musings on Southeast Louisiana History, Culture, & Education
Discovering balance on my plate, my yoga mat, and the classroom
A cup of virtual borscht in a world fraught with images of the unconscious.
I don't write fiction.
Nature, People, Fun Stuff, Fine Art, Animals
New Jersey & New York
Everyday adventurer living in Hawaii
Her Everyday Blog
Forigner who found her new home
Dine . Divine!
Christian Themed Photography
Shipping is always Free! www.etsy.com/shop/GoatandCo
poetry from my heart
teenage girl. ordinary life. going online.
一枚の写真は一千語に匹敵する／A picture is worth a thousand words
Poetry From the Heart!
Recipes Lifestyle and Tips
<the alchemy of prosody>
When the heart, the soul, and the eye speak the same language, it sounds like ahhh...
It's a spiritual thing.
Immer auf dem Schattensprung ...
Stories of love, loss, and memories in Colorado. A writer's struggle to live.
"Chapter One: Leave the past where it belongs"
Come for Adventure. Stay for the Ride.