Two posts in a day. This is the first. The picture is scheduled in a couple of hours. Hmmm.. that’s saying something for me. But, I really don’t want to bury this in what I usually call housekeeping.
I was just nominated for the Creative Blogger Award. I’m not all that good at actually doing these things. But, they are humbling and I promised. And, a promise is a promise.
First. Thank you so much, Benedicte at https://benedicteaadland.wordpress.com 🙂 Check out her blog. It’s light and fun. And, it’s from Norway.
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post, which would be this one).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers and comment on their blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary) to let them know.
Here we go. Stuff about me.
1. I’m a very private person. I don’t share very much publicly. I share with friends. That confuses some people.
2. I’m lazy. And, getting lazier the minute. The only reason I’m doing this right this minute is because the plumber is here and he wants me to stop “helping him.”
3. I have some design talents that I don’t use very much. I used to be a pretty good editorial designer. Not now. I don’t code.
4. I’m working on five small books simultaneously. I’ll be lucky if I finish one. This is not the golden age of books.
5. I’m starting to sound like Homer Simpson. “Why do we have to go there? We’ll only end up back here.”
6. Even though I photograph and write about New Orleans, I’m thinking about leaving. Seriously.
7. Dogs. They allow me to live with them. Four of them.
Sorta random. If you read Storyteller with any regularity, you might have already figured some of this stuff out.
https://jenny’slark.com Jenny is really from the south. Not like me. She writes. She photographs. She cooks. She’s pretty funny.
https://montanarosephotography.com She’s from Oklahoma, lives in Montana and is becoming a better and better photographer every day. It’s great reading her adventures and watching her grow.
https://smithiesshutter.com John calls his blog, “Life, Photography & Other Mistakes.” That’s about all you need to know. His work is wonderful, especially his pictures from India.